Radial Artery Compression Devices is a compression device to assist hemostasis of the radial artery after a transradial procedure.
Radial Artery Compression Devices Directions for use:
1. After the procedure, withdraw the sheath by 2~3cm.
2. Align the green marker, which is located on the center of the compression balloon to the puncture site and fix the belt on the wrist with the adjustable fastener.
3. To inflate the compression balloon, inject the appropriate volume of air using the air injector.
Min. Air injection volume: 13ML
Max Air injection volume: 18ML
4. Remove the sheath and confirm the there is no bleeding from the puncture site. If bleeding is observed, inject more air (not exceeding the max volume) until it stops.
5. Check the progress of the hemostasis and adjust the air pressure of the balloon with the air injector.
6. Before removing, confirm that bleeding has stopped.